A blog filled with love between Mela and Ambar, Fira and Adam, Ambar with Fira, Ambar with Adam, Mela with Fira, Mela with Adam and the rest of their world.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Day You Went Away.

Dear Ebak,

I tried not to cry as you left to China. Tears filled my eyes. I tried by thinking that you were just going to work in Batam.After we waved goodbye to you, Umak started talking to Tante Ellen. I was still stunned to know that you already left in a blink of an eye because of that I cant talk for a minute.

At the carpark we separated from Tante Ellen and Oom Duddy.We went back to the Hotel by Oom Haris's car.In our room Umak started packing and Adek and I went to take a bath in the bathtub.When we were finished, we watched a funny japanese show. Because we were not in the mood for anything, we went to Lucky Plaza to find lunch. When we went inside we were surprised to see Lucky Plaza became Pinoy Plaza!It was packed with Filipinos!
Then we search for food. We tried Es Teler but it was full.We tried Ojolali but it was full too.We went around the mall again and we still didnt find a restaurant that was not full.When we finnaly decided to give up while in the escalator,we found a poster saying:Ayam Penyet Grand Opening! Because the poster was a little covered by the wall, the restaurant was quite empty. So we decided to eat there.I ate gado-gado and drank green tea.Umak shared her meal with Adek. They ate Empal Penyet. Umak drank mineral water and Adek drank MILO DINOSAUR.

After that, we TRIED to shop but we cant shop knowing that you wont agree with all the things we want to buy. Funny isn't it? So we went back to the hotel to get our things in our room and we took a taxi to tante Cindy's house. At tante Cindy's house umak talked to Tante Cindy and Adek, Oom Adhi and I played a spelling game. Then tante Linda came. She said she was gonna be there only for a while because she promised her daughter to go to Vivo City. Knowing them going to Vivo City, I remembered that Umak also promised me to go there.So we went to Vivo City together.

We rode two different taxis. I went with tante Linda's family and Umak went with Tante Cindy's.At Vivo City, we saw a huge playground and has a fountain where children can play in it like Bugis's fountain.Dandy and Tante Linda's daughter played in the fountain. Adek wanted to play too so we bought him a Batman and Teen Titans t-shirt and he played together with the others. Near the playground,there was a book store and I asked Umak to go to the book store with me to check out the books.When we went in we saw thousands of books!And when we looked at the price and our eyes pop out as they are veeeeeerrrryyyy cheap!The common price are about $2!

Because Umak is a bookworm,she started buying lots of book and her excuse was to keep her company while you were gone and Umak says that I can buy books that total up into $20.When we were at the cashier Umak said that she is gonna tell all her friends about the bookstore.We came out and bought some snacks from Burger King.
I played in the playground while the others played in the fountain.After that we all went to a kopitiam to eat dinner I was still full because of the snacks we bought from burger king so I did not want to eat.But I am afraid I will be hungry at night so I ate a little.We came back to Tante Cindy's house by bus. When we went back, we were dead tired so we straight away went to sleep.

It was fun, but it would be a lot more fun if you were there with us, Ebak..
Miss you..

love,
Princess

2 Comments:

Blogger AING said...

That why I proud you very much. You growth already. You are tough. That is my girl!

Your entry is excelent even much-much better than mine. I like it very much.

Could you do it every day? I want to know your day, adek's day and umak's day every day. It would help me a lot.

OK... I love you all very much, sweet dream and sleep well.

with love
Ebak

5:35 PM  
Blogger Ellen Widyasari said...

ceritain dong,Kak cem2an yang temen satu kelas ituuuuh :)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home