A blog filled with love between Mela and Ambar, Fira and Adam, Ambar with Fira, Ambar with Adam, Mela with Fira, Mela with Adam and the rest of their world.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

School Again!

When I woke up in Wednesday morning, I was shivering in excitement because I'm going to school again. And I wanted to surprise my friends with the liquid sour candy I bought on my way home from Singapore. Then I went straight away to the bathroom to get ready for school.

When I was waiting for the school bus, I wondered if the plan of surprising my friends could work. As the thought went to my mind, the bus came. I went in. And as always Adek and I went to say goodbye to Umak. After that, I went to the front seat and sat behind Darren.I gave him the sour candy

Kakak: Here's a little souvenir for you Darren.

Darren: Thanks.

Kakak: Go on try it!

Darren: Alright.[because he likes candy he drank almost half of it!]
WOWWWWWWW! It's so sour! You tricked me![he said with a funny face.]

Kakak: Just doing my job![I said while laughing wickedly at him.]

I told him the plan. And told him not to tell anybody until all of them tried.

In no time I reached school. I went to K2 to send Adek. Then I did the same with the sour candy to my other friends. Their faces made me laughing histerically.

I miss you every second Ba.

Hugs and kisses,
Princess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fira! You're such an iseng girl. Hihihiii...

10:27 AM  
Blogger AING said...

hehehehehe.... you are bad girl :))
So anybody angry ?
How about mr. Andrew, did you give him one ? If yes, tell me what was his reaction. Hahahahahaha

Miss you all too.

Ebak.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home